Building Blocks of Organizational Development (OD) - Physical Class
The study and knowledge of Organization Development (OD) has its inherent benefit, the ability to keep organizations agile, relevant, effective and functional. This training programme is focused on helping participants acquire the foundational skills required to build competence in the specialist area of Organizational Development. Upon the completion of the training, the participants would be able to:
- Describe organization development and change management
- Comprehend the skills necessary for effective organizational change
- Determine and resolve ethical problems associated with change
- Understand the role of OD practitioners, consultants, and professional
- Become familiar with the terminology associated with OD
This training is a must attend for the following target audience:
Module 1: Overview of Organizational Development - Concepts Definitions
- The Definition of Organization Development
- Who is an OD Professional?
- Organization Development models
- The business case for OD
Module 2: The Core of Organization Development
- What is planned change?
- OD Interventions
- Weisbord’s Six-Box Model for understanding organizations culture
- Organization Learning
Module 3: Organization Development and Leadership
- Business strategy: developing the successful pattern.
- Designing organization.
- Reconstructing change: Training, Realigning, Negotiating, Grieving, Moving
- Leadership development.
Training Date, Venue, Time & Registration Details
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2019.
Venue: 2nd Floor ASSBIFI House, ASSBIFI Road, Alausa, Ikeja.
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Training Fee & Payment
Fee covers training certificate, training materials, tea-break and lunch
- Regular: ₦55,000
- Early Bird: ₦45,000 (before June 14, 2019)
WEMA BANK | CRESCITA CONSULT | 0122896114
After payment, complete registration by sending full name and email address to +234 907 847 3784.