Compensation and Benefits MasterClass
It is believed that how organizations reward their employees is imperative to how they are able to attract, retain and motivate talents within the organization.
This Compensation and Benefits Masterclass is focused on helping participants enrich, broaden and deepen their knowledge in the specialist area of Compensation & Benefits as a cardinal sub-field of Human Resources Management.
The MasterClass is an entry level to expert level 4-weeks intensive that is specifically tailored for those people that have little or no experience in the specialist area of compensation and benefits.
Mode of Delivery
This training is a must attend for the following target audience:
- HR Generalists without rounded knowledge of Compensation & Benefits;
- Compensation & Benefits Specialists looking to deepen their knowledge;
- Senior and executive management roles that need to broaden their knowledge.
Module 1: Concept of Total Rewards
- Theories Behind Compensation.
- Basic Rewards Principles.
- Compensation Philosophy & Business Strategy.
- Total Cost of Employment (TCE) Concept
Module 2: Job Grading & Job Evaluation
- Concept Job Analysis.
- Job Evaluation Methodologies.
- Job Evaluation Process Steps.
Module 3: Building Pay Structures
- Pay Structure Anatomy.
- Key concepts in Pay Structure.
- Developing A Pay structure.
Module 4: Remuneration/Salary Benchmarking
- Designing & Conducting a Salary Survey.
- Total Remuneration Approach.
- Job Grade Benchmarking and Job Matching.
- Analysis & Interpretation Salary Survey Data.
Module 5: Payroll Management
- Payroll Set-up, Calculations & Processing.
- Constituents of gross pay and Calculations of net pay – Allowances, Deductions, and upfront payments.
- Statutory Regulations – PAYE TAx, Contributory Pension, NSITF etc.
- Automating Your Payroll Process.
Enroll For The MasterClass
Kindly fill this form to enroll: CLICK HERE.