Data Analytics Using Power BI
“The goal is to turn data into information and information into insight.” ~ Carly Fiorina
In today’s competitive business climate, organizations need to make business decisions more quickly and accurately than ever before. Establishing these decisions on data and best practice analysis techniques and less on gut feel is how today's corporate management is demanding information. Hence, business professionals require the essential skills to make sense out of raw data and draw insights for fact-based business decisions.
Power BI is a business analytics service by Microsoft. It aims to provide interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities with an interface simple enough for end users to create their own reports and dashboards. Power BI brings data analytics to the daily business decision process, allowing users to extract useful knowledge from data to solve business problems.
The aim of this training programme is to equip participants with the knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, which would help them go from data to insights in minutes.
Mode of Delivery
Module 1: Overview of Power BI
- What is Power BI.
- The Parts of Power BI.
- Building blocks of Power BI.
Module 2: Get Data with Power BI Desktop
- Explore Power BI Desktop.
- Visualization in Power BI Desktop.
- Understanding Power Query Interface in Power BI Desktop.
- Extracting, Transforming and Loading Data.
- Combine Data from Multiple sources.
Module 3: Using Power BI Service
- Publishing Reports to Power BI service.
- Quick insights in Power BI.
- Ask Questions of your data with Natural Language.
- Creating a Dashboard in Power BI Service.
Module 4: Data Modelling in Power BI
- What is Data Modeling?
- Understanding Data Modeling?
- Managing Data Relationships.
- Creating Calculated Columns, Measures and Tables.
- Optimizing Data Models
Training Date, Time & Venue
Date: Friday, March 20 and Saturday, March 21, 2020.
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Venue: Techub Spaces, Lateef Jakande Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja
Training Fee & Payment
Fee covers training certificate, training materials, tea-break and lunch
- Regular Fee: ₦75,000
- Early Bird Fee: ₦55,000 (before March 13, 2020)
Enroll For The Training
Kindly fill this form to enroll: CLICK HERE.