Essentials of Payroll Management (1 Day)
This training programme is focused on helping participants acquire the foundational skills required to build competence in the specialist area of Payroll Management a sub-field of Compensation & Benefits in Human Resources Management. The training programme will provide participants with increased knowledge of managing a payroll system, both manually and with computerized software.
This training is a must attend for the following target audience:
- Those new to the Human Resources field;
- Those intending to switch to the Human Resources field;
- Those already in the Human Resources field but without rounded knowledge of Payroll Management
Participants are required to come for the training with their laptops as the training would have practical learning sessions.
Module 1: Introduction to Payroll Management & Administration
- Key concepts in Pay Structure - Pay Grades, Pay grade midpoint, Pay grade maximum, Pay grade minimum, Pay grade steps etc.
- Core Payroll Concepts/Payroll Management Basics
Module 2: Payroll Set-up, Calculations & Processing
- Payment period practices – hourly, daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly.
- Constituents of gross pay and Calculations of net pay – Allowances, Deductions, and upfront payments.
- Statutory Regulations – PAYE, Contributory Pension, NSITF etc.
- Payroll Processing – salary review, loans, pay off, etc., Approval process, Disbursement and Reporting, Remittances.
Module 3: Post Payroll Processing
- Payroll audit - Internal control.
- Automating your payroll process/Selecting a payroll software.
- Benefits of automating your payroll.
Training Date, Venue, Time & Registration Details
Date: Saturday, June 27, 2020.
Venue: Ikeja, Lagos.
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Training Fee & Payment
Fee covers training certificate, training materials, tea-break and lunch
- Regular: ₦45,000
- Early Bird: ₦35,000 (before June 19, 2020)
Enroll For The Training
Kindly fill this form to enroll: CLICK HERE.
STANBIC IBTC BANK | CRESCITA HUMAN CAPITAL LIMITED | 0033407691
After payment, complete registration by sending full name and email address to +234 907 847 3784.