HR Analytics Using Power BI (2 weeks Intensive)
“The goal is to turn data into information and information into insight.” ~ Carly Fiorina
In today’s competitive business climate, organizations need to make business decisions more quickly and accurately than ever before. Establishing these decisions on data and best practice analysis techniques and less on gut feel is how today's corporate management is demanding information. Hence, business professionals require the essential skills to make sense out of raw data and draw insights for fact-based business decisions.
Power BI is a business analytics service by Microsoft. It aims to provide interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities with an interface simple enough for end users to create their own reports and dashboards.
The aim of this course is to equip participants with the knowledge of HR Analytics Using Power BI which would help them go from data to insights in minutes to make maximum effective decisions.
Mode of Delivery
Module 1: Overview of HR Analytics
- What is HR Analytics
- Concept of HR Data
- HR Analytics Maturity Levels
Module 2: Overview of Power BI
- What is Power BI.
- The Parts of Power BI.
- Building blocks of Power BI.
Module 4: HR Data Visualization Using Power BI Desktop
- Explore Power BI Desktop.
- Visualization in Power BI Desktop.
- Understanding Power Query Interface in Power BI Desktop.
- Creating an HR Dashboard Using Power BI Deskstop
Module 5: Using Power BI Service
- Publishing Reports to Power BI service.
- Quick insights in Power BI.
- Ask Questions of your data with Natural Language.
- Creating a Dashboard in Power BI Service.
Training Date & Time
Available all year round.
Enroll For The Training
To enroll: CLICK HERE.