HR Metrics and Analytics - (1 Day)
HR is increasingly becoming difficult in an era of talent wars, complex environments and a deluge of information. As a result, a good understanding of the right HR metrics and analytics for HR professionals is a key competitive edge for making workforce decisions that ultimately impacts the business positively or otherwise.
This training is aimed to help participants receive both a conceptual understanding of the HR metrics and analytics universe and process, as well as hands-on training on practical HR metrics and analytics implementation.
This training is a must attend for the following target audience:
- Those new to the Human Resources field
- Those intending to switch to the Human Resources field
Module 1: HR Metrics & Analytics Overview
- Concept Definition - HR Analytics.
- Concept of Big Data.
- Making A Business Case for HR Analytics.
Module 2: Designing Effective Metrics that Matter
- Deciding what metrics are important to your business.
- Approaches for designing HR metrics.
- Align HR metrics with business strategy, goals and objectives.
Module 3: Descriptive HR Analytics
- Translating HR metrics results into actionable business decisions
- Designing HR Dashboards Using Microsoft Office Excel
Training Date, Venue, Time & Registration Details
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2020.
Venue: Ikeja, Lagos.
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Training Fee & Payment
Fee covers training certificate, training materials, tea-break and lunch
- Regular: ₦45,000
- Early Bird: ₦35,000 (before May 1, 2020)
Enroll For The Training
Kindly fill this form to enroll: CLICK HERE.
STANBIC IBTC BANK | CRESCITA HUMAN CAPITAL LIMITED | 0033407691
After payment, complete registration by sending full name and email address to +234 907 847 3784.