Microsoft-Excel For HR Professionals - Physical Class
Microsoft® Excel® is a powerful and robust spreadsheet tool but oftentimes it can be a complicated tool. Without the essential skills to harness its power, Human Resources professionals can be subject to endless frustration and wasted time. This training programme promises to make HR Professionals gain mastery over Microsoft® Excel® thereby improving their efficiency and effectiveness in the workplace.
This training is a must attend for the following target audience:
- Those new to the Human Resources field
- Those intending to switch to the Human Resources field
- Those already in the Human Resources field but without rounded knowledge of MS-Excel as it relates to Human Resources
Participants are required to come for the training with their laptops as the training would have practical learning sessions.
Module 1: Microsoft® Excel ® for HR Data Analysis
- Working With Data in Excel, Formatting Data, Sorting data, Data validation, Conditional Formatting etc.
- Creating a Data Entry Form Using MS-Excel.
- Relative, Absolute, & Mixed Cell References (Creating a Payroll Template).
Module 2: Analyzing Data with Excel ® Pivot Tables
- Understanding Excel Tables and Pivot Tables
- Using Pivot Table for HR Data Analysis
- Creating Pivot Table Reports
Module 3: Data Visualization In Microsoft® Excel ®
- Understanding Excel Charts and Graphs
- Formatting and Customizing Excel Charts
- Creating HR Reports using Excel Charts.
Training Date, Venue, Time & Registration Details
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2019.
Venue: 2nd Floor ASSBIFI House, ASSBIFI Road, Alausa, Ikeja.
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Training Fee & Payment
Fee covers training certificate, training materials, tea-break and lunch
- Regular: ₦45,000
- Early Bird: ₦35,000 (before May 3, 2019)
WEMA BANK | CRESCITA CONSULT | 0122896114
After payment, complete registration by sending full name and email address to +234 907 847 3784.