Winning with Emotional Intelligence
“"The key to success is emotional stability." ~ Warren Buffett
Increasingly, EQ (emotional intelligence) is becoming a better success indicator in the workplace than even IQ (intelligence quotient). Individuals with well-developed EQs tend to achieve more, have better working relationships with others, exhibit greater influence and generally achieve better job satisfaction and Work-Life Harmony.
Emotional intelligence refers to a set of emotional and social skills that influence how we express ourselves, manage our relationships and interactions with others. It reflects one’s overall well-being and ability to succeed in life. EQ is life itself…
Module 1: Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- Define Emotional Intelligence
- Why are we the way we are?
- The essence and value of EQ
- Understand the 8 Basic Emotions
- Understand the Four Cardinal Points of EQ
Module 2: Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Explore various EQ Models
- Understand the Emotional Triad
- Learn to manage stress using EQ
- Understand the difference between aggression and assertion
- Understanding team communication and how to overcome team difficulties
Module 3: EQ Exercises
- Design your Value Tree
- Design your Wheel of Life
- Design your Legacy Garden
- Other exercises
Training Date, Time & Venue
Date: Saturday, May 23, 2020.
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Venue: Techub Spaces, Lateef Jakande Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja
Training Fee & Payment
Fee covers training certificate, training materials, tea-break and lunch
- Regular Fee: ₦40,000
- Early Bird Fee: ₦30,000 (before May 15, 2020)
Enroll For The Training
Kindly fill this form to enroll: CLICK HERE.
STANBIC IBTC BANK | CRESCITA HUMAN CAPITAL LIMITED | 0033407691
After payment, complete registration by sending full name and email address to +234 907 847 3784.